What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
– your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
– your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
– where your computer is located on the Internet
– session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us we will:
– not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission – although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
– take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
– not use or disclose the information except:
– as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
– as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
– as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of DogShockCollars.com, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
We request information from the user on our order form. Here, a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our website.
We use email links located on the ‘contact us’ page to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent in. We directly respond to messages related to customer orders. For all messages that do not relate to customer orders, we may file your comments to improve the site and program, or review and discard the information. Your personal information is only shared with third parties with your explicit permission.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
DogShockCollars.com uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Chrome) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
– not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
– to log off the DogShockCollars.com Web site when you are finished;
– to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to our International users
DogShockCollars.com’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of your country to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing DogShockCollars.com!